Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hair dressers needed.........(10 points)???????????

what are some salon quality products that you would reccomend to your customers for soft,healthy hair. i have heard that shampoos like pantene and head and shoulders only damage your hair.Hair dressers needed.........(10 points)???????????
I would recommend All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner by Redken, also by Redken try Real Control.





That's what i normally use on my clients, recently I started using Aquage and i really like their vitalizing shampoo and de-tangling conditioner.








They are both more expensive than store bought shampoos because they are salon quality. They are both natural and safe for color treated hair, both lines have sublines that will have a category best for your type of hair. The thing i like about the aquage is it's make with seaextend.Hair dressers needed.........(10 points)???????????
Yeah, using bad quality shampoo will completly strip your hair of it's natural oils and dry it out. And to make things worse you hair, upon realising it's drier than usual will produce more oil to compensate. In the end this will cause greasy roots and dry, brittle ends. Not good :[





Salon shampoos are generally milder and much more gentle on the hair, but I'm sorry I couldn't recommend any because I've stopped using chemicals on my hair, I wash mine with honey and vinegar. (don't knock it till you try it, its better than any shampoo I've ever used)





Take care :]
I'm not a hair dresser but my best friend is. She recommends for me Tresemme, Mark Hill and Tony %26amp; Guy products. I dye my hair every 4-6 weeks and have done since 2005. I straighten it 2-3 times a day and my hair is in perfect condition.
Redken!!!





http://www.redken.com/international/





its amazing!!!





or...John Freida





http://www.johnfrieda.com/





worked miracles on my hair!!!
shampoo by Catwalk Or Bedhead (they are both by the company tigi) they smell awesome





i just hate matrix, that brand is so cheap looking!!
Nioxin, Herbel Elessence, Kenra, Bed Head, and MarcoNeggs
Big Sexy Hair is salon and available in Drug Stores as well
herbal essences the blue one for damaged hair


even if you hair isnt damaged its awesome
Tre's Emaay

No comments:

Post a Comment