Sunday, February 12, 2012

A good hair dressers in Dublin city centre?

Anyone know of a CHEAP hairdressers (for getting hair dyed+cut) in north dublin city centre.


My hair is shoulder length and black, and I want to dye it brown.


If that makes any difference ;DA good hair dressers in Dublin city centre?
Cheap.... em.... i don't know really but most hairdressers are ALWAYS looking for models for trainee hairdressers to have a go. I've had it done many a time its half price an they do a good job! Try peter marks or somewhere :PA good hair dressers in Dublin city centre?
I think you'll likely pay more if you go to one in the city centre. Even some of the larger hairdressers like Peter Mark tend to be cheaper in some shops than others. There's a cheaper than average one in the GPO arcade but I wasn't thrilled with the haircut I got there.





Bray in Co. Wicklow is a fair distance from north Dublin, but the hairdressers there are much cheaper than the average. There's one fairly close to the Dart Station (and Dunnes Stores supermarket) that isn't bad.





Peter Mark have 20% off hair colouring at the moment, during the week. I think a lot of women get their hair cut professionally but colour it themselves, thereby saving a lot of money.





Best of luck.





[Edit] I just saw your question about dying your hair black. I did something similar once and was told by the hairdressers that they couldn't immediately lighten it. They can do a strand test to see how resistant it is to bleaching. One thing they did tell me is that using Head and Shoulders repeatedly can help fade your colour quickly. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment