Friday, February 10, 2012

I am geting my hair cut and I want to know what to tell my hair dresser- PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

I am going to get my hair cut in 30 min I have long blonde hair with side bangs but the beginning of my side bangs is too short, is there a way to cut then so that they don't stick up- also I REALLY don't want my hair cut because it's perfect length, about how much should I ask to get cut off??? I don't like it when people's hair is cut straight across and I do NOT want my hair layered what is that called when they layer it at the tip and cut up at the hair so it dosent look like you got a haircut PLEASE ANWSER any answer is wonderful or just any tips on hair or ANYTHING! thank you answerers out there SO much!I am geting my hair cut and I want to know what to tell my hair dresser- PLEASE HELP!!!!!?
Don't get the part that is too short cut, just wait for it to grow. It isn't gonna help. I hate when the ends of my hair look so blunt, too. Tell her you want it ';texturized'; or thinned out at the bottom, of just say, ';I don't like it when the ends look so blunt, can you do it a little more un-even looking?';

No comments:

Post a Comment