Friday, February 10, 2012

My hair dresser wont let me choose what i want to do with my hair! what can i do?

okay so heres the story,





im 13 years old and i want to get a sortof scene hair style i want to get it platnum blonde with dark brow underneath and choppy layers my mom has aproved and phoned my hairdresser Rina but i dont like Rina she has this thing that she HAS to throw in her unwanted opinion so she says oh your daighters to young to get her hair that color and i have to say i look quite old for my age so i dont no what she talking about, so every time i ask my mom to switch hair dressers so i can get my hair dyed she says she will ground me if i say it one more time and knowing my hair dresser she will give me something toataly diffrent from what i asked for!





help me please!





[sorry if that has alot of spelling errors and dosnt make scence im kinda rushing]My hair dresser wont let me choose what i want to do with my hair! what can i do?
Go to a different salon. You are paying for a service. You can explain to Rina if you want why you are switching to a different stylist, write her a letter or something. I went to a salon and they gave me a haircut that was completely wrong for me. I will never go back there. Hair is way too important to continue to go to a place where they don't listen to you. You have to stand up for yourself and find a person who will listen to you and give you what you need.My hair dresser wont let me choose what i want to do with my hair! what can i do?
1. Go to different salon


2. yell wat the F*@# Im the client u should do want i want ( or if ur to scared calmly explain to her that u want whatever u want to get )


3. Pour hairgel down her pants


4. don't get haircuts


sorry but she sounds like e real B*@#$
try talking to the lady who cuts your hair maybe she will understand if u show her a piic or something cause the hair style u want doesnt seem to bad a lot of girls your age have hair like that
Go to a different salon.
IF I WERE U, I WOULD DEFINITELY GO TO OTHER SALON!!!!
Your hair dresser is supposed to do what you want since you're the client. Rina sounds like a drag. Tell her if she wants to get business from you she has to do what you want.
First of all the hair style you described sounds cute...that's right, your hairdresser has tgo do what you want. Just tell her the next time, that you will pay for your hair style, and that she has to do what you want. even if your mom didn't approve, she still can't deny to do what you want.....!!
Your hairdresser is being very unprofessional. You are a client and like the saying goes, ';The customer is ALWAYS right';. Report her to her manager next time she tries to do that.
Does your hairdresser have a boss? If so, complain to them. Or make a huge fuss in the hair salon afterwards, making sure to be clear that it isnt what you asked for.
Go to a different hairdresser. I think it's good when hairdressers give their opinion, but they should only be suggesting it and you should choose what you want done.

No comments:

Post a Comment