Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How can I find a new hair dresser that is inexpensive but good?

I love my old hair dresser whom I've been going to for years, but the last two times I went to her she messed my hair up. I can't afford a expensive cut. I just want someone to do a good job.How can I find a new hair dresser that is inexpensive but good?
You've got to ask around, ask your friends or friends mom's, who they go to. If you see a complete stranger with a great hair cut, by all means, ask them who they go to. Word of mouth is the best way.





There are plenty of ';cheap'; haircutting places out there, but I'd be scared to go to them myself. I've even heard you can get a good deal by going to a hairdressing vocational school. They need heads to practice on, if your brave :)How can I find a new hair dresser that is inexpensive but good?
Ask around, where do your friends have their hair cut? You could try your local college or a model night at a salon........they are both overseen carefully.
Ask around, your friends, co-workers, word of mouth is a good hair stylists best friend!
First, try to communicate better with your current stylist. If that is not working out right, the best way to find a good stylist is by way of referral. Find someone whose hair you like and just ask about their stylist.
Where are you? That might help. I have a fabulous hair dresser, but she is in California.
  • laser cartridges
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment