Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Would I look good with short indie girl hair?(hair dressers please!)?

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t145/XraeXmonster15X/hahaha021.jpg


Thats how I looks so help me out pleaseWould I look good with short indie girl hair?(hair dressers please!)?
yes u do


xD





but u can also try other styles and stuff and then


choose from those all


XDWould I look good with short indie girl hair?(hair dressers please!)?
you have a slender face with a strong jaw line so if you are going to go short (pixie short) I would attempt to keep a few long strands in the front.
Personally i don't believe so but you could always get it if you want to!
It'd look great!
yes it will look fine. your face structure is perfect for it. :)
Omg ur sooo pretty!!!!!!!!!


and idk what a short indie girl thing is.. but wow ur eyes are like woahh
yes! you would look really pretty!! it would go great with ur eyes!! =]
  • laser cartridges
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment