Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can anyone recommend a really good Hair salon/dresser in the Woking area?

Need a new place to go after 2 really bad cuts. Thought i would give them the benefit of the doubt, but after my husband came back with a really bad clipper job, i have changed my mind. I usually only have my ends trimmed, but even that ended in one side being half an inch longer than the other!!


Any recommendations??Can anyone recommend a really good Hair salon/dresser in the Woking area?
I've heard there is nothing good in Woking. It's full of druggies and fraudsters. You should get your hair done somewhere elseCan anyone recommend a really good Hair salon/dresser in the Woking area?
yeah, um go to:::





yellowpages.com





and type in hair salons and type in ur zip code.


they rate them w/ stars and stuff....








hope i helped. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment