Sunday, February 12, 2012

I want hair like this, but I don't know what to tell my dresser. (They don't speak good english)?

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi154.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fs259%2FALiSONhxc%2FHair%2FShort%2520Hair%2F493396977_l.jpg%26amp;searchTerm=short%20scene%20hair%26amp;pageOffset=9I want hair like this, but I don't know what to tell my dresser. (They don't speak good english)?
A picture is worth a thousand words !








Hope this helps ~~~~I want hair like this, but I don't know what to tell my dresser. (They don't speak good english)?
lenght a little above your chin. Bangs and really short layers
show her the pic
Using the proper product and blow drying your hair straight will make it easier to straighten with an iron.
That's a really cute hair style. Just take her the picture.
show them a picture of it.
I just got my hair cut like this. It's called an A-line bob. This one has long, fringy bangs. Any stylist should know this cut now, because it's very popular.





Good luck. I love my new 'do! Also, it helps to print out the cut, just to make sure that they know exactly what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment