Sunday, February 12, 2012

Does anyone know a good hair dresser in MI that wont break my pocket, and around the area of Detroit?

And they need to know how to do any kind of hairDoes anyone know a good hair dresser in MI that wont break my pocket, and around the area of Detroit?
I forgot the name of the place but it's on Michigan Avenue just east of Telegraph Road, it should be on the South side of the street and parking is in the back. Sorry I don't remember the name of the place but you should be able to find it. It should be close the LaShish restaurant (LaShish West that is). That area is considered Dearborn area.Does anyone know a good hair dresser in MI that wont break my pocket, and around the area of Detroit?
Google it
  • laser cartridges
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment