Sunday, February 12, 2012

If I want my hair cut like this, what do I tell the dresser?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36241831@N07/3345957331/





The picture is above. I just don't know what to tell the hair dresser. :/If I want my hair cut like this, what do I tell the dresser?
Long layers, kinda edgy. She might know what scene hair looks like.If I want my hair cut like this, what do I tell the dresser?
First off, most of them are wrong.





You DO however need to bring the picture.





FACT: She has extensions in.





Make sure you tell your hairdresser you want a lot of short layers around the top of your head. You also need to get the ends of the layers razored. Oh and if you want it long just tell her you want it to stay the same length and get short layers on top and still do the ends being razored.





For the bangs: Tell your hairdresser you want front fringed bangs. That way you can part them how you like.








That's what I told my hair dresser and my hair came out perfect. :) I'm changing up my style a bit though, so I'm getting it cut and dyed this weekend. :)
tell her that you want black hair that's up to your waist with lots of layers. but the back is short. the top needs layers too. if this doesn't help print out the pic. but that would be such a waste of ink.
omg i do that all the time i print out the pic then i tell them to plz cut it like this. im getting my hair cut this thursday it looks kinda like that but its shorter.
tell her that you want the layers on the top reall short so you can tease it.


print the picture too
i think you should just take the picture in.


Once she(or he) sees she(or he) should know what to do :)
print the picture out and take it to your stylist.
Print out the pic and show it too her.
print of the picture and tell them u want ur hair like it

No comments:

Post a Comment