Friday, February 10, 2012

I want to work for my self as a Mobile hair dresser what do i have to do?

i have just finished my nvq2 in hairdressing and want to go out and do it Mobile round my local areas but i don't no how to go about it, who to talk to? and what kind of insurance do i need to have ETC, how do i call and is it Worth it how much does it cost??I want to work for my self as a Mobile hair dresser what do i have to do?
hiya, my friends wife has been doing it or years.she put ads in shop windows,and a ad in the local paper.she did that about 3 yrs ago.and now she has made up a round of customers,also if someone else rings her up,she will go and do there's.she only does it working round her husband and kids.she makes a good weekly wage doing it,also she can choose when to work.im not sure what insurance she has got,put if you ring a insurances company and talk to them,im sure they will have some think to suit you.nation wide is supposed to be good.good luck on your Futur.I want to work for my self as a Mobile hair dresser what do i have to do?
the jobcenter plus will give you all the help you need good luck


and don't forget that word of mouth is the best form of advertising
try roller skates or business link if UK

No comments:

Post a Comment