Sunday, February 12, 2012

I want to get ';scene hair'; but I don't know what to say to the hair dresser! I have pictures, but I'm not.....?

...sure if she can figure out how to cut it. Here are the pictures:

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs098.snc3

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs098.snc3



What should I do? Do you think she can figure it out?

Also, does Visible Changes do scene hair?



Please don't put mean/rude answers about how scene hair is bad and all and please do not answer if you don't know what scene hair is.I want to get ';scene hair'; but I don't know what to say to the hair dresser! I have pictures, but I'm not.....?
I think those pictures are fine- it is just some short layers, and then long ones, kind of without the middle layers.I want to get ';scene hair'; but I don't know what to say to the hair dresser! I have pictures, but I'm not.....?
Take in the pictures into the hairdressers and show her the style you want.

Even though the hair in the pictures are already styled, they would know what to do and how to cut it (not all of them would know, keep that in mind).



You can ask for a side fringe, and the hairdresser will ask you questions on what you want.. how thick, the shaping, how long and all...

Also, the way alot of scene hair has been cut (not all) is called 'choppy layers'. Or they get there hair thinned out.

And to do this, they will use a razor comb.



I managed to get the 'scene cut' by cutting it myself using a razor, that was aaaages ago now :)



Although alot of scenes actually have shorter hair but they just use hair extensions.





I hoped I helped.. good luck with your new cut!
the second one looks awesome i would just show her the pictures and see if she can do it... if not just find a hairdresser that can because that would probably look great i dont kno if visible changes does or not sry :( i would see if u could spot a really cool young lookin hairdresser that would kno what ur talkin about hope this helps you
I think you should choose a high end hair dressing salon. Maybe one that you wouldn't normally go to because they are more expensive than the norm.

The one that I go to has a very young employee base and they enter competitions ALL the time. They have to keep up with the latest trends and are constantly participating in courses and updates to their portfolios.

It costs me a bit more money than I'd like, but I've NEVER left feeling disappointed.
if any of your friends have hair that is similar to that, and you like it, then ask them who their hairdresser was, and try them out.



The second picture looks easier to cut, let them know you want short choppy layers, but thinner and longer layers at the bottom.



I would suggest trying to find a picture thats more centered.
I'm not sure if Visivle Changes does.

But ask for short short layers and a fringe. Make sure she cuts it with a razor.

And you have to do some work you know!

You have to straighten your hair .. tease it .. and straighten it again!
well, what i've always done is just print out the picture and show it to the hair dresser. its always ended up pretty close to what i wanted.
The way i see it there are two answers to this question.

1:Don't do it...if your just a prep trying to ';change';,us ';scene'; people don't appreciate that.

2:The 2nd one.
I would just take in both pictures for references. If she's not sure she can do it, you can ask for a different hair dresser.
You should get the 2nd one...Love it maybe i'll get it soon : P

And yes if she's a good hairdresser then she can definetly do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment