Sunday, February 12, 2012

I want to get an emo haircut, but i'm not sure how to tell my hair dresser ..?

For this past year i've been really tired with my hair. My friends all changed theirs recently and I want to change mine up. I've been a fan of the emo style for a bit, and I've decided its the style I want to go for. So This summer I want to get an emo haircut, as well as put some color in my hair. I am not sure though, what to tell my hairdresser so that he/she knows what I want. If you -really- want to help, let me know and I'll send you a picture of my current hair, and hopefully you can help me choose one ^^





Thanks ~ %26lt;3!I want to get an emo haircut, but i'm not sure how to tell my hair dresser ..?
Best way is definitely to find a picture that you like. Preferably the same color hair that you want, because different styles look different with different colors.





Or, if you are artistic/have an artistic friend, draw it out.





There's also some sites online that you can upload a picture to and check out different styles, though most cost a bit.I want to get an emo haircut, but i'm not sure how to tell my hair dresser ..?
Just explain everything in details. Draw a sketch if u need to. Bring a picture or more to show her what you want. And don't forget to have fun!
If you see an Emo person on the street. Ask them where they get their hair done.
well it rlly depends on the length. if you tell me how long it is then i can rlly help

No comments:

Post a Comment