Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I need a good hair dresser's advice on FINE thining hair. I'm afraid to cut it short...?

I've not colored or treated my hair in almost 6 years. I have two children and the problem started after my first (who is now 10). I'm mostly irish but with light brown hair. I condition weekly, never blow dry it for more than a minute or two. No irons, good products, and regular cuts! Although I've more than grown out all coloring... the ends look 3 shades lighter and dead.I need a good hair dresser's advice on FINE thining hair. I'm afraid to cut it short...?
I have short, fine thin oily hair. It's thinning a little and short hair is great! Longer hair will just make it more thin and make it fall out further. Shorter hair will keep it healthy and not as thin. This is from expirence, I tried the long hair thing and It just wasn't good for my hair! It fell out worse and got finer.
  • laser cartridges
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment