Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Does anyone know a good hair dresser and makeup artist...?

in Asheville, NC for a wedding that takes place in Hendersonville, NC at 10:30am?


Or someone that would come to the venue to do my hair and makeup early in the morning?





Real answers please!!!Does anyone know a good hair dresser and makeup artist...?
post an ad on craigslist. That's what I did and I found two girls that own a salon and they're doing my hair and makeup for me and 5 of my girls for $150 for EVERYONE.





You can get KILLER deals on there!Does anyone know a good hair dresser and makeup artist...?
We hired our favorite girl from the Dillard's


cosmetic counter to do the party's makeup.





Same with hair. Two cosmotologists reserved 3-4 hours for the bridal party hair.
You could also join theknot.com and ask the brides on the local boards for recommendations. That is how I found my hair and makeup people.

No comments:

Post a Comment