Sunday, February 12, 2012

On average how much does a pretty good hair dresser make yearly?

It depends on your area.. are you rural or in a metro area. I choose not to disclose how much I make personally, but I know a lot of people that make anywhere from $65,000- $125,000. but that will come with time. Starting out dont expect to be banking 6 figures. Get all the experience and training you can, Assist, and Intern. The pay may suck , but it will be worth it in the end. Also check out some of the DVD's to expand and advance your craft.





Vidal Sasson - ABC


anything by Toni%26amp; Guy.





You'll be on your way!





Again, I must stress, myself and the people I know making the money I quoted you in the begining have experience and also is effected by our area. Please take that into consideration.On average how much does a pretty good hair dresser make yearly?
I Am a Freelance Hair Dresser/Make-up Artist/Model/Nail Artist.





I usually Do hair For Fashion shows, Models, Etc.





And It All Depends On whom Where and what needs to be done how long etc.





I Live in beverly hills / Glendale AZ





%26amp; For A 4 hour photoshoot (hair store) I Ususally make 400 at least.. so lets say you do that everyday with 100 dollars a hour for 4 hours.... you'd make about 146000





and that's ONLY hair,.

No comments:

Post a Comment