Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm living in dubai and looking for a good with reasonable price hair dresser.?

I'm having a straight hair which is very easy to cut. I prefer a short, layered hair cut.I'm living in dubai and looking for a good with reasonable price hair dresser.?
Consider cutting it yourself.





Buy a pair of hair-cutting scissors (they're much sharper than regular scissors), put your hair up in a medium-to-high ponytail, then cut one inch off of it. When you let your hair down this will give you long layers which you can then adjust however you want.





It's very liberating, simple, and extremely cost effective.I'm living in dubai and looking for a good with reasonable price hair dresser.?
hi if you whant i cut the hair in my home.But i'm work in very good salon in jumeirah and i'm european.My phone number is 050 2986815

No comments:

Post a Comment