Friday, February 10, 2012

I Don't Know How To Describe That I Want Scene/Emo Hair To The Hair Dresser?

I want scene hair but i don't want to bring in a picture.


My hair is quite long and i want to keep the length, i want short layers at the top of my hair all around my head and then my hair to go really quite thin at the bottom, with side bangs and stuff. Something like these pictures


(I really want the fringe in this picture) http://photobucket.com/image/hot%20scene%20hair/Luthana/Hairstyles%20and%20Scene%20Hair/hot.jpg?o=2


http://photobucket.com/image/girls%20scene%20hair/xXkiss_me_im_emoXx/scene%20girls/scenegirl.jpg?o=56








ThankssI Don't Know How To Describe That I Want Scene/Emo Hair To The Hair Dresser?
tell her you want short choppy layers with razored ends and then get it thinned on the bottom and tell her to give you long bangs across your face.I Don't Know How To Describe That I Want Scene/Emo Hair To The Hair Dresser?
go to photobucket and type in scene/emo hair.


then print out the one you want,

Report Abuse



Sometimes hair dresses have books with styles in them, so you could ask him/her to get you one and show them the style you want. But, just in case, bring a picture so your hair wont end up the complete opposite of what you want.
you shouldn't make it exactly like this but to make it similar, say you want side swept bangs and it'll look great and people won't call you a poser like the one up there.
just take in a opicture it'll be so much easier for you and the hairdresser and you'lll be more likely to get what you want.
well you should just tell ur


hairstylist what u said in the question.


but the best way to get what u


want is to show her the picture.


good luck!
poser!
just bring the pic
print out the pix and give them to the hair dresser--easy
most hair stylest need pics to help them out so just take a pic in like one of those on your photo bucket and you should get near what u want
get a magazine clipping of the hairstyle you want and just point!!LOLXXGOOD LUCKXX

No comments:

Post a Comment