Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I live In Orlando Florida and I need a good hair dresser? everyones hair sucks here help!!!?

I moved from Chicago and I had the best hair dresser my highlights were awesome and the color was perfect I come here and every one's is horrible I now know why the Dressers suck!!! I went to do my hair I took pictures of the hair color I wanted and the lady burned my scalp messed up the color and dyed my hair 5 times in one day!! my hair waas damagd I didnt pay the ***** and it was on my birthday and a day B4 my cruise!! so please help me out I will heart you forever!! =) Thank youI live In Orlando Florida and I need a good hair dresser? everyones hair sucks here help!!!?
try orlando.citysearch.comI live In Orlando Florida and I need a good hair dresser? everyones hair sucks here help!!!?
You need to check out my wife hair salon because it is one of the best in Florida. Here is the link to the website that would provide you additonal information: http://www.perfectionhairlounge.com/





Here is additonal Contact info:


Perfection Hair Lounge


Tel# 407-859-0600


website: www.perfectionhairlounge.com





Take care,
  • laser cartridges
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment